18:00 – 20:45
about the course
Foundation Programme emphasises systematic study, meditation and discussion through which we can deepen our understanding and experience. Through this we can gain practical experience of Buddha’s teachings that transform our everyday life.
The current book being studied is ‘The New Eight Steps to Happiness’. The book is available to buy in the centre shop or to download as an e-book from http://tharpa.com
You must enrol on the programme to join but you can try a class for free first.
To find out more contact email@example.com
gen kelsang dragpa
A Modern Kadampa Buddhist monk and the National Spiritual Director of the Nordic Region. He received ordination in 1993 from Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche and is one of his most senior disciples. Gen Dragpa has taught extensively in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium and France. His teachings are very practical and easy to understand. They offer profound solutions to our everyday problems.
In order to participate in the Foundation Programme (FP) you must sign up to become a support member of the centre.
You must pay the membership each month by PayPal or Credit/Debit Card. You can set this up by clicking ‘Become a Member’ at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can contact us if you wish to pay by automatic transfer each month from your bank.
Please note, membership is for a minimum of 3 months. You can take a break if needed but you cannot cancel and re-start your membership multiple times.
The cost of membership is spread throughout the year so you pay the same amount each month. There are periods when there are limited activities at the centre due to public holidays or international festivals and other times where there are many activities taking place.
680 kr / month
What is included in your membership:
- Foundation Programme classes
- Unlimited access to all general programme, half day & day courses and retreats at the centre
- Unlimited access to general programme classes held by the centre at other venues
- 25% discount on course with special visiting teachers and empowerments held at the centre
- Free instant coffee and tea
What is not included in your membership:
- Festival and Dharma Celebrations
- Tea and coffee at Festivals and Dharma Celebrations
- Retreats not held at the centre
- Meals (75.00 nok)
- Machine coffee (30.00 nok)